Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cribbage sucks!

I...HATE...LOSING. Anyone who knows me only a little bit knows that I CANT STAND TO LOSE. John and I had a long running game of cribbage a few years back, and I got killed....annihilated....mangled. So, i did what any sore loser does....I never played again. Until, Wapooti, and ulitmate tournament in Canmore, BC. Where, John and I played doubles cribbage with 2 of our friends, and I promptly got KILLED again. This only proved that I didthe right thing in quitting. Well...we were bored, after taking a hike with the dogs today, and it getting dark at 4:30 and all, I decided to play again....and lost. I am not sure if I will play cribbage again. Although I do like the competition, so that may not last very long, but as for now...no cribbage. I will just go back to reading Harry Potter.... :(

No comments: